Note that this tool is not free to use, for each usage you will have to trade tokens, to buy tokens go to your business management page. The tool is also limited to 10,000 pixels in width/height for the final result.
With our platform you can export an orthoimage directly from the viewer, this allows you to get a flat representation of your point cloud, it can be done horizontally or vertically and you can choose the part you want to export. The exported image will display a measurement scale in meters and feet.
Let's open the analysis menu, for this, click on the magnifying glass in the left menu, then click on the square icon to access the orthoimage menu.
Let's start by closing the window that just opened.
Now that the way has been cleared, let's place the box as you want it. To move the box you have a dot at the end of each axis, grab and drag these dots to change the box's size, you can also see 3 quarter of circles, grab and drag these to rotate the box.
Once you are happy with your box's position, open the scene menu and click on your zone export, then scroll down and press the orthoimage button to reopen the window.
In this window you will have to do the following steps :
- Select the point of view from which to create to orthoimage
- You can decide which mode to use, RGB (colorized), Elevation, Analysis (use only if the point cloud has been analyzed before), X-Ray (our personal recommendation)
- Select a predefined resolution from 720p to 8K
- or Select a custom resolution
- Decide if you want to display a grid and the spacing for it (the example at the bottom of the article has one)
- Decide on the file's name
- Start the export
It will take a few minutes to export the image and download it directly onto your computer, during the process you can click the finish button. If you click it once, the orthoimage will finish loading the current depth and then export the image, click it a second time to stop the process immediately and download the image as it is.
This is what it will look like using the current settings :
In case of problems or difficulties, do not hesitate to contact the platform team.