Note that this tool is not free, to use it once you need to trade tokens, to buy tokens go to your business management page. The tool is also limited to 10,000 pixels in width/height for the final result.
With our platform you can export an orthoimage directly from the viewer, this allows you to get a flat representation of your point cloud, it can be done horizontally or vertically and you can choose the part you want to export. The exported image will display a measurement scale in meters and feet.
Let's open the analysis sub-menu, for this, click on the magnifying glass in the left menu, then click on the square icon to access the orthoimage menu.
Once the window opens, a volume cube will appear in the viewer, place it as you want your image to be taken.
1. First choose if you want to make your top, bottom, front or back orthoimage.
2. Next, choose the level of detail you want to use, a high level of detail will require more resources and time.
3. Same for the effect, you can choose between RGB (color), elevation, proximity and X-ray.
4. Select your resolution, a higher resolution will give you a better image but will require more resources from your device.
5. Choose if you want to activate the grid with the checkbox, then decide the step of it.
6. Choose the name of your file and press "Export".
6. During processing, if you click the finished button once, the ortho image will be output when the displayed LOD points are loaded, if you click the finished button a second time, it will end the process directly is will output the ortho-image with the lower level of detail.
7. The file will be automatically downloaded to your device, open it to see the result.
In case of problems or difficulties, do not hesitate to contact the platform team.